Table of Contents:-
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- BOX CONTENTS
- CLOSER LOOK
- CLOSING THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS
With a constant trend of people shifting towards smaller builds, we can see a sudden spike in demand for small form factor components like smaller cases and motherboards. If you plan on going the smallest route then the ITX form factor is the way to go. However, the ITX platform isnt the cheapest option, with some components, like the PSU commanding up to twice as much as their ATX counterpart. For somebody who is planning to go for a build with a smaller footprint, the M-ATX platform is the next best option. M-ATX cases are slowly picking up the pace and rapidly becoming one of the fan favorites form factors.
We have one such M-ATX form factor case with us today here at Hardware Corpus. Thanks to Silverstone for sending over their Fara H1M PRO. Let us check out the H1m and let you know what we think about it.
- The case comes with 3 preinstalled 120mm ARGB fans.
- The pre-installed fans support motherboard sync, for boards with universal 3 pins 5V ARGB headers.
- For motherboards without universal 3 pins 5V ARGB headers, an ARGB controller is provided.
- A well-thought-out layout and design structure promise sufficient space for modern-day graphics cards and multiple cooling configurations.
- Honeycomb-shaped mesh front panel provides superior airflow to cool internal components.
- The removable drive cage allows flexibility in PSU size and cable management space.
- Removable dust filters in the front and top make maintenance a breeze.
|MATERIALS USED||Steel mesh, plastic front panel, steel body, tempered glass.|
|SUPPORTED MOTHERBOARD FORM FACTORS||Micro-ATX, Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX|
|DRIVE SUPPORT||In the Bay:-|
3.5″ x 2 (compatible with 2.5″ x 1) / 2.5″ x 2
Beside the Motherboard Tray:-
|FAN SUPPORT||Front: 120mm x 2 / 140mm x 2 (120mm x 2 ARGB fans included)Rear: 120mm x 1 (120mm x 1 ARGB fan included)Top: 120mm x 2Internal: 120mm x 2|
|RADIATOR SUPPORT||Front: 120mm / 240mmRear: 120mm|
|PCI-e EXPANSION SLOTS||4|
|FRONT I/O PORTS||USB 3.0 x 1 / USB 2.0 x 2 / Audio x 1 / MIC x 1|
|SUPPORTED PSU FORM FACTOR||Standard ATX:-160mm with 3.5″ cage installed250mm without 3.5″ cage installed|
|SUPPORTED GPU LENGTH||320mm without front fan installed290mm with front fan and radiator|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT FOR CPU COOLER||160mm|
|DIMENSION (IN MM)||210mm (W) x 392mm (H) x 366mm (D)|