A simple, yet powerfully effective tool for content creators, the Blue Microphones Yeti is a USB mic offering a broadcast-quality sound, a rugged design, and multiple recording modes to suit your needs. This mic, offered here in a Slate Grey finish, has become a go-to for people who record podcasts, or who stream on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook Live, and other similar platforms.
The multiple mic modes allow virtually any kind of content creator to do their thing with precision and ease. Use cardioid to reject off axis noise, minimizing room tone while you speak directly into the mic. If you’re recording with one other guest, select the Figure-8 polar pattern; now you can speak into the front, while the guest speaks into the back, and the sides of the mic will reject unwanted room noise. Choose omnidirectional to pickup audio all around the capsule, which is great for work that features multiple voices. Finally, a stereo mode is wonderful for ASMR content, or for recording music. A desktop stand and a USB cable are included.
Fits Your Needs
This mic is perfect for recording directly to computers, be they mac or windows systems. With the right, separately available adapters, you can also record with Android and iOS devices.
All the Control You Need, Built Right In
Yeti features controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the microphone’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button. Also, the included stand allows for pivoting in a variety of angles for ideal placement, with the added functionality of folding the mic down for storage and transport.
3.5mm Headphone Jack with Latency-Free Monitoring
The mic has an integrated headphone amp with an independent gain control for latency-free monitoring. Simply plug your headphones into the mic’s 3.5mm input, and you’ll hear your broadcast-quality audio in all its glory.
Broadcast-Quality Digital Capture
The mic records audio at 16-bit / 48 kHz, giving you the broadcast standard for media playback. On the audio side, the tri-capsule design ensures that whatever mode you choose, the mic will pick up a clear and present sound.
Simple to Set Up
Just plug the Yeti into your computer’s USB port with the included USB cable, select it as a device in your recording software, and you’re ready to get to work. The Yeti runs off your device’s power, so no need to plug it into a wall. With driver-free operation, you won’t have to download pesky software to get it up and running.
- Custom three-capsule array: This professional USB mic produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube videos, Twitch game streaming, podcasting, Zoom meetings, music recording and more.
- Blue VO!CE software: Elevate your streamings and recordings with clear broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples.
- Four pickup patterns: Flexible cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns allow you to record in ways that would normally require multiple mics, for vocals, instruments and podcasts.
- Onboard audio controls: Headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and mic gain put you in charge of every level of the audio recording and streaming process.
- Positionable design: Pivot the mic in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality thanks to the adjustable desktop stand and track your voice in real time with no-latency monitoring.
- Plug 'n Play: Set up the computer microphone in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand or boom arm and instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC.